Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Quick & easy: Super Simple Salad

When you don’t know what you want to eat for dinner except rice and you can’t be asked to actually cook a lot, this salad will be the perfect solution. At least, that’s what I thought. It adds something healthy to the rice (I thought this too) and it’s still done in no time. Not to forget delicious, of course.

Photobucket

Ingredients:
A cucumber
Cherry tomatoes (handful)
Soy sauce
Dried parsley
Salt & pepper


1. Cut the cucumber into thin slices (and then into four if it’s a very large cucumber). Slice the cherry tomato into four as well and throw everything in a bowl.
2. Sprinkle over a good deal of soy sauce and add salt & pepper to taste. Mix a bit again.
3. Sprinkle over some dried parsley for decoration and extra taste and done!

I told you it was easy! This would make a perfect quick side dish for any menu. And look at how fresh and colourful it looks. I’m telling you, you can’t go wrong! Having said that, I think I’ve said about everything there is to say. Did I mention it was quick and simple?
By the way, what do you think of my title? I’m getting more original every time don’t you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment