Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kitchen cleanup

When going through all the pictures I have on my computer (Details: 1,55 GB, 2.492 files, 7 folders). I noticed a few things I’ve never posted. I think I mentioned it before, and sometimes I just forget recipes, don’t have time or just hate pictures to much to dare post m. There are a few things I’ve found worth mentioning, but of which I’m really not going to post any posts with full recipes anymore (mainly because I forgot).
So here’s a quick look at things I haven’t posted yet!

Perhaps this was an attempt of mine to create a whoopie. Basically it was chocolate cookies with buttercream inside (in case it wasn’t obvious enough). I’ve completely forgotten the recipe I used for this. I can’t remember especially liking these either – I mightve burned m a bit. Plus when you try to bite, Im sure cream came out from all sides. But I did manage to make a pretty funky tower from it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was a pie I made for someone’s birthday I think. It was a last moment thing. I used a spongecake that I cut in four pieces and stacked with what I think is buttercream with caco between it. On top is nougatine! I remember this being really nice, but I never found the pictures nice enough to make a post.

Photobucket

This is one of the first attempts to a bentobox I made. I thought it was really nice to eat, and I’m still quite proud of it. It has rice, chives and smoked salmon in it for those who think it looks really nice as well!

Photobucket

These are one of my first attempts to making buns. There’s a butter/herb filling on top which, if I remember well (the picture is from 2009) didn’t stand out enough for me to really like it. Perhaps I should try this again with cheese buns, filled with cheese, then with this paste on top. The recipe came from Happy Home Baking.

Photobucket

These honey buns also came from Happy Home Baking (back from when I was completely addicted to her site and SO jealous of it). A pretty good attempt, the tecture inside was perfect. Everyone was proud of me, somehow I decided they weren’t perfect. I can’t even remember why!

Photobucket

That’s about all I could find for now! I’m still not through all my pictures, and I keep adding more every time. So I should really keep on posting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment