Sunday, February 24, 2013

Improved heart-warmer in the winter cold

Last week I posted a lovely recipe for an Apple/Pear Punch. However, I realised it took quite a lot of work and a lot of ingredients. So I came up with a new version, like promised. It should be a lot easier for everyone to make!
I bought two massive bottles of (natural & fresh) juice and combined them like the previous recipe. I kept making a little at a time, but my sisters kept asking for it and I ended up using everything.

Ingredients:
1 cup applejuice (clouded)
1 cup pear juice
1-2 spoons vanilla essence
2 star anise
1 cinnamon stick

1. Put everything in a pan together and heat it up. Leave to simmer for 5-10 minutes and serve! The longer you leave the juice to simmer, the ‘spicier’ it will become.
These 2 cups of juice are good for serving about 3-4 people. (Or 12 if you use tiny glasses)

I realise that even though I have a lot of free time now, starting my blog again is going very slow. For some reason I have been slacking like hell. Someone hit me! 


Anyway, enjoy! I promise to really try and be faster with my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment